Please call 207-288-3358 or 888-439-8439 for rates, information,
reservations & gift certificates.
High on a hilltop: One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds.
- The Wonder View Inn has Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout the property.
- Our Looking Glass Restaurant was voted the “Best Breakfast with a View,” for all of Maine, by the editors at Yankee Magazine (May/June 2010).
- Acadia National Park named #2 Outdoor Destination by TripAdvisor’s 2010 Travelers’ Choice Polls (Find the Article Here)
- Bar Harbor is #19 in the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2011 Top 25 Best Destinations
- We are located on 14 sprawling acres home to a variety of wildlife (no bears) and offer plenty of room for the entire family to explore.